![]() |
| Grayson rolls anywhere he wants to go. On this day he rolled over to the boppy and pulled it down over himself. |
![]() |
| New Illinois fan! Thank you Aunt Gay and Uncle Bill. |
![]() |
| New jeans and onsie! Thank you Aunt Jessica. Grayson looks like a little boy in this picture. Where is my baby going? He's growing up too fast! |
![]() |
| Yes, Grayson even helps me with the laundry! |
![]() |
| If I could only get him to fold the clothes, instead of chew on them... |
![]() |
| I think he's afraid I'm gong to put him in the washer with the rest of the laundry?! |
![]() |
| Snuggles after bath time. What a pumpkin! |
![]() |
| Grayson is starting to pull up on an object. |
![]() |
| If you look carefully, you can see Grayson's first tooth shining through! |
![]() |
| Lazy Sunday afternoon! |










No comments:
Post a Comment